HOW TO MAKE SHAHI TUKDA
Ingredients Required: –
- Bread – 2-4 slices
- Milk – 1 cup
- Almonds – 8-12 (blanched)
- Pistachios – 8-12 (blanched)
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Saffron – 2-4 strands
- Water – 1 cup
- Oil – for frying
- First of all, cut the brown edges of breads and then cut them in triangle shape means in two and on the other hand keep oil on flame to warm.
- Now fry the breads in the oil but be careful that oil is not over heated, if so breads will not be crunchy.
- Fry the breads till brown and put in tissue paper so that excess oil is absorbed.
- Then take pan and add water and sugar and make sugar syrup (chasni) and put these bread slices in it so that they soak the mixture in them and become sweet.
- Now in a pan pour milk and almonds and pistachios and saffron and stir the mixture continuously so that the mixture doesn’t get stick to the sides otherwise it will get brown and keep dry nuts for garnishing.
- Stir it continuously till the mixture looks like rabri then off the flame.
- Now its time to plate it so let’s do magic…take a plate and put breads slices and put mixture of milk on it and garnish with nuts and serve…