HOW TO MAKE SEMOLINA (SOOJI) KHEER
Semolina kheer is basically a preparation which is given to infants as they are not able to eat. It is a simple and easy dish. So let’s prepare it.
Ingredients required: –
- Semolina – 100 gm
- Milk – ½ kg (boiled)
- Sugar – 100 gm
- Saffron (kesar) – 2-3 strips
- Desi Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Firstly, in pan pour ghee and sooji and sauté till it is light brown in color.
- Now take deep utensil and pour milk in it and boil it.
- Now add semolina and stir till mixture is of pouring consistency.
- Now add sugar. And add saffron and mix well and serve at room temperature.
- Basically this type of kheer is for infants and it is given to them at age of 0-1yrs.