Puffed lotus seeds kheer
HOW TO MAKE MAKHANE KI KHEER
Puffed lotus seeds has no taste of it but when added to any dish it enhances the dish taste. It’s very interesting to know that these seeds gain the external dish moisture and get taste os it and then, these seeds enhances the flavor. So here I am preparing lotus seeds kheer which is too a simple dessert (in my view). So let’s prepare it.
Ingredients Required: –
- Milk – 500 gm (boiled)
- Makhane – 50 gm
- Sugar – 200 gm
- Green cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Chopped nuts – 2 tbsp
- Saffron – few strands
- Desi ghee – 1 tbsp
- Firstly put milk in a large utensil on high flame and let it boil once.
- In small pan heat 1 tbsp of desi ghee and stir fry the makhane.
- Then add makhane in the milk and stir continuously till milk and makhane are mixed well.
- Stir till milk become ¼ means if u take 1 kg milk it should remain up to 250-300 gm add sugar and green cardamom powder.
- Add saffron and 1 tbsp chopped nuts.
- Now take out kheer in a bowl and garnish with remaining nuts.
- Your kheer is ready. Serve it hot or cold…your wish