How to make paneer (Cheese) kachori: –
- All purpose flour (maida) – 250gm
- Paneer – 150 gm (cut in small cubes like small dice)
- Red chilly powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Amchoor powder – ¼tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Ginger – 2 inch piece (finely chopped)
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Green chilly – 2 (crushed)
- Baking soda- a pinch
- Water – as required
- Oil – 1- 1 ½ tbsp
For making dough: –
- Put all purpose flour (maida) in a bowl with ¼ tsp salt and a pinch of baking soda and make dough with required batter of same type as we make for chapatti.
- Then, keep dough aside for an hour covered with muslin (reshmi) cloth.
For making kachori: –
- Put oil in a deep pan to get warm.
- Now after an hour take dough and take a part as we take in making of chapatti. And then make a well (means space to put paneer in it like we can say hodi).
- Then put small cubes of paneer in a bowl and add all spices (told above) in cheese mix carefully so that cheese don’t break.
- Now put this paneer mixture half tablespoon in dough.
- Now at low flame put all these kachori’s in oil and fry till turns golden brown
- Serve hot with chutney or with dhaniya(coriander) chutney.
- While frying the kachori’s be careful as if they are kept in high flame, they will be under done and can’t be able to eat. So put in low flame. First heat oil then put oil on low flame, oil should not be overheated.