How to make cheese (paneer) Parantha: –
Ingredients Required: –
· Cheese (paneer)- 300gm
· Flour (atta)- 400-450 gm
· 1 cup onion finely chopped (optional)
· Ginger – 2 inch piece
· Green chilies- 2 finely chopped
· Fresh coriander leaves (dhaniya)
· Red chilly powder- ¼ tsp
· Coriander(dhaniya) powder-1/2 tsp
· Garam Masala- ¼ tsp
· Cumin seeds(Jeera) -¼ tsp
· Asafoetida(hing)- a pinch
· Salt- as per taste
· Oil for making paranthas and to saute the onion
· First of all you – have to make dough from flour. And divide the dough in 6 equal parts.
· Then, in a frying pan take a 1 tablespoon of oil, add cumin seeds (Jeera), asafoetida (hing), then add onion and fry them till turn transparent. After that add all spices as turmeric powder, red chilly powder, green chilly, Coriander (dhaniya) powder, garam masala,salt and ginger,.
· Then turn off the stove and for a time say 10-15 minutes and then add cheese (paneer) by crumbling the cheese from hands and mix well and divide the mixture in 6 equal parts.
· And lastly, make a small chapatti from the every piece of dough put a one part of mixture in it and close the chapatti from every end and make a parantha.
· Now put this parantha on pan or tawa and put oil on both the side and make it till it turns brown from both the side. And serve it hot.
Note 1: – those people who will not want to use onion they don’t have to fry the mixture as told in point 2. They just simply take paneer in a bowl add species and mix well.
(As per choice: – put desi ghee on the parantha. As it enhance the taste of parantha.)