How to make Macaroni
(With Indo- Italian touch)
Ingredients required: –
- Macaroni – 200-250 gm
- Onion – 2 (medium sizes finely chopped)
- Spring onions green part roughly chopped
- Ginger-Garlic paste – ½ tsp
- Green bell pepper – ½ finely chopped
- Cabbage – ½ cup finely chopped in strips
- Broccoli – 2-3 flowers cut in small pieces (for garnishing)
- Tomato sauce – 1 ½ tbsp (or as per your taste)
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp ( freshly crushed)
- soya sauce – ¼ tsp
- vinegar – ½ tsp ( you can opt for ½ lemon juice or ¼ tsp dried mango powder (amchoor))
- green chillies – 1 finely chopped
- water to boil macaroni – 6 times of quantity of macaroni
- salt – as per taste
- red chilly powder – ¼ tsp
- turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- fresh coriander leaves
- Oil – 2 tbsp
1. To boil macaroni: – take a deep round utensil with water on high flame and add 1 tbsp oil and ¼ tsp salt and let the water boil.
- Now add macaroni in water and tender boil them(means make them very soft otherwise they will break)
- Take a basket and drain water from macaroni and wash it with tap water.
2. To make macaroni: –
- First of all take a deep pan and put 1 tbsp oil in it, then lower the flame when oil is warm. Now put onion in it and sauté them, now add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies and fry for 2 minutes.
- Now, add green bell pepper, cabbage, black pepper and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Now add boiled macaroni and mix well and then add tomato sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, salt, red chilly powder, turmeric powder and once again mix well.
- Sauté till all mixture is mixed well and no water is there in macaroni
- Now, add broccoli, fresh coriander leaves and spring onions, mix well.
- Serve hot at tea time or as your wish…