HOW TO MAKE KHEER
Kheer is hot milk preparation with rice. Basically it is made with rice but also it can be made with vermicelli. In this kheer which I made with Rice, is very delicious and I love to prepare it 😀 . So I am curios to share this recipe with you all as my Mom make it very delicious and you all will also love it. So let’s make it.
Ingredients Required: –
- Milk – 2 kg (boiled)
- Rice (chawal) – 150-200 gm
- Desi ghee – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 200 gm
- Green cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Almonds – ¼ cup
- Cashew nuts – ¼ cup (cut in two)
- Pistachio – less than ¼ cup for garnishing
- Water – for washing rice
- First of all, wash rice with water and drain water. Then take a frying pan and pour ghee in it and rice and fry the rice for 2-4 minutes
- Then in a deep utensil take milk and keep on high flame and boil it and then add rice in it and lower the flame.
- Cook it till milk reduces to 1/3 or say 750 grams and then add sugar, green cardamom powder and mix well.
- Now add almonds, cashew nuts, in the mixture and keep some for garnishing also.
- Then pour out kheer in a deep bowl and garnish with almonds, cashew nuts and pistachios….your kheer is ready. serve hot or cold your wish…