How to make green chilly parantha
Ingredients required: –
- Flour (atta)- 400gm
- Green chilies- 10-15 (big sized as they contain less chilly and roughly cut them)
- Ginger – 2 inch piece
- Fresh coriander leaves (dhaniya)
- Red chilly powder- ¼ tsp
- Coriander(dhaniya) powder-1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala- ¼ tsp
- Asafoetida(hing)- a pinch
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil for making paranthas
- First of all you – have to make dough from flour. And divide the dough in 6 equal parts.
- Now, put the green chilies in the bowl and add finely chopped ginger, coriander leaves, and the species like red chilly powder, Coriander (dhaniya) powder, Garam Masala, Asafoetida (hing) and the salt and mix well.
- Divide this mixture in equal parts to be filled in the paranthas.
- Then, make a small chapatti from the every piece of dough put a one part of mixture in it and close the chapatti from every end and make a parantha.
- Now put this parantha on pan or tawa and put oil on both the side and make it till it turns brown from both the side. And serve it hot with butter..