How to make Burger
Ingredients required: –
- Potatoes – 4 (medium sized)
- Green peas – ½ cup (boiled)
- Dried Pomegranate powder – ½ tsp
- Red chili powder – ¼ tsp
- Green chilies – 2 (chopped)
- Dried coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for stir frying
For Burger Buns
- Burger Buns – 8
- Green chili sauce – 4 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 5 tbsp
- Tomato – 2 (medium cut in round)
- Onion – 2 (medium cut in round)
- Chaat Masala – to sprinkle
- Oil – to stir fry
- First of all, boil and mash potatoes in a bowl.
- Add all the spices mentioned above and pomegranate powder also.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- If needed to bind you can add bread crumbs or all purpose flour. I haven’t added anything because I find it perfect as it is
- Take a non-stick Tawa or pan and pour some oil for stir frying.
- Divide potatoes in 8 equal parts and make round flat tikki’s
- Place it on pan or tawa and cook until brown from both sides.
For Burger buns
- Now, cut the burger buns in two from middle.
- Coat little oil on both the sides of buns and place it on Non-stick tawa or pan.
- Cook it from both sides till light brown and transfer in a plate.
- Now as you can see in picture, on the both pieces of bun apply little green chili sauce
- Then apply Tomato ketchup and sprinkle chaat masala.
- On one piece put aloo tikki with Tomato , onion (you can add cucumber, cheese slices as per wish)
- Place the second piece on it.
- Serve it hot 😉 and enjoy