HOW TO MAKE ALOO PARATHA
- Boiled potatoes- 6-8 medium sized
- Flour (Atta) – 400-450 gm
- Onion- 1 large sized finely chopped (optional)
- Ginger – 2 inch piece
- Green chilies- 2 finely chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves (dhaniya)
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Red chilly powder- ¼ tsp
- Coriander(dhaniya) powder-1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala- ¼ tsp
- Cumin seeds(Jeera) -¼ tsp
- Asafoetida(hing)- a pinch
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil for making parathas.
- First of all you – have to make dough from flour. And divide the dough in 6 equal parts.
- Then, take potatoes in a bowl mash them add the species in the potatoes and onion(optional) and mix well and divide it in 6 equal parts.
- And lastly, make a small chapatti from the every piece of dough put a one part of mixture in it and close the chapatti from every end and make a paratha.
- Now put this paratha on pan or tawa and put oil on both the side and make it till it turns brown from both the side.
- And serve it hot with curd or mango pickle.
- Those who don’t want to use onion just put species in mashed potatoes.
- (As per choice: – put butter or desi ghee on the paratha. As it enhance the taste of paratha.)