HAPPY DIWALI to all the readers.
Diwali is a festival of lights, love, sharing joys and enjoying with near and dear ones. On this day, Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha are worshipped.
This year Diwali is on 30th October 2016 and for this auspicious day here I am sharing the best of Dishes you can make to celebrate.
To all readers have a great Festival followed by Goverdhan Pooja and Bhai Dooj on 31st October and 1st November respectively.
My list of favorite dishes is very long. I have tried to list almost all of them 😉 Must see them and try them at your home.
First of all I will sharing SWEET DISHES followed by their link :-
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2014/10/sooji-ka-halwa/ : Sooji ka halwa is all time favorite and occassionally made. Simple to made view the link for recipe.
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2013/10/kheer-2/ : Kheer is nuts laden sweet dish and mostly everyone loves it. Click on link for recipe.
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2013/06/carrot-milk/ : Carrot (Gajjar ka doodh) again a sweet tempting drink and usually made in winters when fresh carrots are made. But if you want to drink it any time like me 😉 follow the link for recipe.
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2013/06/sweet-potato-milk/ : Shakarkandi ka doodh is sweetened milk and is very mouth watering and tempting. For recipe follow the link
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2013/01/gajjar-ka-halwa/ : The Winter love <3 Open link to make this at your home.
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2013/06/aloo-ka-halwa/ : Aloo ka halwa a rich sweet dish. Click on link for recpie.
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2013/03/bottle-gourd-ka-halwa/ : Doodhi ka halwa Click on link
Some of the recipes iced and sweet
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2014/07/matka-kulfi/ : Kulfi is such a love for everyone at all ages. Matka Kulfi is my Mom use to tell me when in her early days of teenage she enjoys it.
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2014/05/kulfi/ : Home made ice creams are just love as we enjoy it with our loved ones.
MAIN COURSE DISHES
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2014/02/poori/ : The one of the Most eatable bread (poori) in India Follow link to know the recipe
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2014/10/aloo-gobi-2/ : Aloo gobi and Poori go hand in hand 😉 Follow link to know the recipe.
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2015/12/dal-makhani/ : Then tempting dal laden with flavors Follow link to know the recipe.
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2015/01/moong-dal-cheela/ : Follow link to know the recipe of the sumptuous Moong dal Cheela.
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2013/11/tandoor-ki-roti/ : Home made tandoor ki roti with no need of tandoor. Follow link to know the recipe
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2013/08/paneer-bhurji/ : Make it with home made paneer. Follow steps to make.
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2013/08/matar-mushroom-ki-sabji/ : Follow link to know the recipe
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2014/06/stuffed-bharwa-lady-finger/ : Follow link to know the recipe
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2013/04/stuffed-capsicum/ : Follow link to know the recipe
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2014/12/broccoli-peas-curry/ : Follow link to know the recipe
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2014/08/kurkuri-bhindi/ : Follow link to know the recipe
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2013/02/dahi-bhalle/ : Follow link to know the recipe.
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2013/02/pav-bhaji/ : Follow link to know the recipe.
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2014/09/fried-idli/ : Follow link to know the recipe.
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2013/02/coriander-dhaniye-chutney/ : Follow link to know the recipe.
- http://www.nansrecipe.com/2013/01/burger/ : Follow link to know the recipe.
HAPPY DIWALI !