HOW TO MAKE SHIKANJI
Heating Tuesday.. Lot of heat, It seems like sun will burn 🙁 To be refreshed in the heat We need some drnk to cope with this heat So, here comes the Lemonade 😀
It is, also known as shikanji, shikanjbi, shikanjvi and shikanjbeen. It is a type of traditional lemonade, made with lime juice, sugar, black salt, and some more ingredients. This lemonade is very soothing and reliefs a person from heat. It is basically said when someone comes from outside in summers must be offered a lemonade instead of just water. As while roaming in heat outside our bodies necessary minerals are lost in sun’s heat. So, to regain these necessary minerals, e.t.c. it is prepared.
Let’s prepare this soothing lemonade and beat the heat
Ingredients Required: –
- Water – 2 glass
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Regular salt – 1/2 tsp
- Black salt – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon – 2
- Mint powder – a pinch
- Ice cubes – as required
- First of all, take 2 glass of water in jug.
- Add sugar, salt, black salt and mix till sugar completely.
- Squeeze out 2 lemons juice (de-seed them) and mix well.
- Add mint powder and again mix.
- Now add ice cubes.
- Keep it for 5-8 minutes to make it chill.
- Its ready… serve chilled.