HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE PANEER
Paneer or Cheese is made from milk products. It is available ready-made in market but homemade things are different. There are 34% less fat in home-made cheese. Cheese is very good for health but when it comes to homemade cheese nothing is better then it. Making paneer at home is not a very difficult task, sometimes when we boil milk and keep it under refrigeration, due to some weather conditions milk consistency changes and when milk is used and boiled it gets converted into paneer.
Also, My Mom use to tell me that we can also paste the milk back 😉 or say stitch it back 😛 i.e. when we are making Tea and we come to know that milk is not in good condition or say while making tea milk gets scattered in two parts, So you can add a pinch of Baking soda in it and milk will not get converted in to paneer.
So let’s prepare Paneer. 🙂
Ingredients Required: –
- Milk – 1/2 kg
- Lemon – 2-3 drops
- First of all, take deep utensil and boil the Milk.
- As the milk boils, squeeze 2-3 drops of lemon in it.
- You will see milk will get scattered in two parts i.e. one part is water and another part is paneer.
- Segregate the water from paneer with the help of drainer.
- Keep the paneer on flat plate in muslin cloth and put some weight a jar (Jar – having a 1 kg weight).
- After 2-3 hours remove the weight and your is ready.
- Its ready to be used as a stuffing for Paneer paratha, Paneer bhurji, Paneer Pakore, e.t.c.
- Sometimes in kitchen, it happens that after boiling milk it gets destroyed.
- So, no need to be tensed. You can simply keep the milk again on the flame and make paneer out of it.