HOW TO MAKE AJWAIN DIGESTIVE POWDER
As I have written earlier about the advantages of carom seeds (ajwain). Carom seeds are useful in digestion and is helpful in constipation and stomach disorders.
Ingredients Required: –
- Carom seeds – 100 gm
- Lemon – 100 gm
- Black salt – as per taste
- Water – plenty
- First of all, clean carom seeds carefully.
- Then wash the carom seeds with plenty of water and drain water.
- Now keep the carom seeds in sunlight till dry.
- Now when carom seeds are fully dry keep them aside
- Squeeze lemon (de-seed) them and add it to carom seeds.
- Now In shade or at room temperature (not in sun light) dry it.
- It will take 4-5 days to get dry. (Or may be 7 days)
- Now take grinder and grind the mixture finely.
- But as carom seeds are too small it will not grind fully so no matter grind it once till fine.
- Now add black salt and mix well.
- Keep in air tight container and use as required.
- After the meal have 1/2 tsp with water (twice a day) and feel the change in yourself in 4-5 days regular.
- Its ready to use.