HOW TO MAKE NUTRELA WITH PEAS
As all are very much familiar with advantages of soya bean i.e. it has high protein level and good for health.
So today we are here making soya with green peas and trust me it have great taste and good health benefits.
Ingredients Required: –
- Soya granules – 1 cup
- Peas – 1 1/2 cup
- Onion – 4-5 (medium sized)
- Ginger – garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Tomato – 4-5 (medium / large)
- Green chilies – 3-4 (paste)
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dried coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Water – to boil soya granules
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- First of all, boil water in deep utensil and then off the flame. Add soya in it with 1/2 tsp oil & 1/4 tsp.
- After five minutes drain water and keep it aside.
- Now make paste of onion, ginger, and garlic together and then make paste of tomatoes.
- After this, take kadai heat oil add cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- Add onion paste and sauté till paste turn light brown then add tomato paste followed by green chilly paste and add species & cook till mixture leaves oil.
- Then, add peas (wash with plenty water) and cook till tender soft and then add soya granules and cook till water evaporates.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Its ready… served hot with rice or chapatti.
- You can also use soya chunks but for that boil in them with water for 5-6 minutes and then use it.
- You add milk fat or cream to make it rich (1 tbsp).
- Also rice with soya peas can be made. I will write in my next post.
Happy to listen form you all about the recipes, please tell if any suggestions and share your experiences.