How to make tomato soup
Tomato Soup is very tasty and healthy. When you decide to make tomato soup first go and buy tomatoes which are only for soup. By Soup tomatoes I mean those tomatoes which have thin peel and more juice inside. So buy those and try this tasty Soup 🙂
Ingredients Required: –
- Soup tomatoes – 1/2 kg
- Freshly crushed black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Black rock salt – 1/2 tsp (or as per taste)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp (optional)
- Roasted cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Fresh coriander leaves
- First of all, wash tomatoes with plenty of water and boil them in pressure cooker with 1/2 cup water and salt for 2-3 whistles.
- After this, sieve the tomatoes pulp in deep bowl and then add salt, roasted cumin seeds, butter, black pepper and black salt and mix well.
- Put this mixture on flame till one boil. Add sugar and mix well.
- It’s ready serve hot and garnish with coriander leaves.
- You can also add deep fried bread squares in it, you simply have to do is heat oil and then lower the flame and fry breads and while serving soup add them in it.
- It will enhance the taste of soup.
- For avoid frying you can also add toasted breads.