HOW TO MAKE RAWA UTTAPAM
Ingredients Required: –
- Semolina/sooji- 1 cup
- Tomato- 1 small sized (chopped)
- Onion- 1 medium sized (chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (finely chopped)
- Green bell pepper- ½ (finely chopped)
- Yogurt/dahi- 4-5 tbsp
- ENO salt- ½ tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp (or as per taste)
- Red chilly powder- ¼ tsp
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves- 1 ½ tbsp (chopped)
- Water- 1 cup
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- First of all, sieve semolina with salt in large bowl. And then add yogurt and mix well and then add water to make batter of pouring consistency.
- Keep it aside for ½ hour and then add the species and vegetables and mix well.
- At end add ENO salt and mix well.
- Heat the griddle/tawa with little oil and then pour spoonful of batter on it.
- Cook it on low flame till brown.
- Serve hot… with tomato ketchup or coriander chutney.
- If the batter sticks on tawa add little salt to the oil and grease the corners so that uttapam will not stick on tawa.
- Cook on low flame to make it tastier.