· Onions – 3-4 medium sized (chopped)
· Ginger – 2 inch piece
· Fresh coriander leaves (dhaniya)
· Red chilly powder- ¼ tsp
· Coriander(dhaniya) powder-1/2 tsp
· Garam Masala- ¼ tsp
· Salt- as per taste
· Oil for making paranthas
· First of all, make dough from flour with help of required water and divide it in 6 equal parts.
· Now take a bowl and put onions in it and all the species with fresh coriander leaves and mix well.
· Divide this mixture in equal parts to be filled in the paranthas.
· Then, make a small chapatti from the every piece of dough put a one part of mixture in it and close the chapatti from every end and make a parantha.
· Now put this parantha on pan or tawa and put oil on both the side and make it till it turns brown from both the side.
· And serve it hot with sauce and butter.