HOW TO MAKE GOBI (CAULIFLOWER) PARANTHA
- Cauliflower- 300 gm grated
- Flour(atta) – 400 gm
- 1 cup onion finely chopped (optional)
- Ginger – 2 inch piece
- Green chilies- 2 finely chopped
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Red chili powder- ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala – ¼ tsp
- Cumin seeds -¼ tsp
- Asafetida – a pinch
- Salt- as per taste
- Fresh coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Oil for making paranthas and to fry the mixture.
- First of all you have to make dough from flour. And divide the dough in 6 equal parts.
- Then, in a frying pan take a 1 tablespoon of oil, add cumin seeds (Jeera), asafetida , then add onion and fry them till turn transparent. After that add all spices as turmeric powder, red chili powder, green chili, Coriander (dhaniya) powder, garam masala, ginger, salt.
- Now add grated cauliflower (Gobi) and mix it well. And add fresh coriander leaves and mix. Leave this mixture to cool down to make paranthas and divide the mixture in 6 equal parts.
- And lastly, make a small chapatti from the every piece of dough put a one part of mixture in it and close the chapatti from every part and make a parantha.
- Now put this paratha on pan or tawa and put oil on both the side and make it till it turns brown from both the side. And serve it hot with ketchup, pickle, butter or chutney
Note : –
- Those people who will not use onion they don’t have to fry the mixture as told in
- They just simply take Gobi in a bowl add species and mix well
- (As per choice: – put desi ghee on the paratha. As it enhance the taste)